Aloha from France!
We’ve been in Paris and Champagne for the last week…
…and tomorrow we head out to Monaco.
A few fun highlights (left to right, top to bottom):
- Ispahan from Pierre Hermé (Paris)
- Château Les Crayères (Reims, Champagne)
- Oolongs and pu’erhs at Maison des Trois Thés (Paris)
- Foie gras and strawberries at Le Parc (Reims, Champagne)
- Hôtel du Marc, the private estate of Veuve Clicquot (Reims, Champagne)
- Dinner at Spring (Paris)
I post photos on instagram daily (and sometimes a lot more than daily ;) so that’s the best way to stay updated on day to day adventures. More posts coming soon, but hope you enjoy these photos in the meantime ^_^