Inside PepsiCo’s Pure Leaf Tea House concept.
A Soho summer pop-up. Ten drinks on the menu, ranging from the familiar to the exotic (but accessible)…
The offerings (all finished with “tea leaf essence”):
- American Iced Teas
- Iced Purple Tea – purple tea, berries
- Iced Mint Mojito – gunpowder tea, lime juice, mint
- Iced Berry Hibiscus – hibiscus herbal, berries, flowers
- Iced Peach Tea – peach tea, almond, mint
- Iced Black Tea – black tea, lemon
- Japanese Matcha
- Iced Big Apple Matcha – matcha, apple juice, ginger, lime juice
- Hot Matchaccino – matcha, frothed milk, dark chocolate
- Hot Popcorn Tea – genmaicha, side of sweet-and-salty popcorn dusted with matcha
- Indian Chai
- Iced Golden Chai – fresh ground spices, milk and black tea, star anise, iced
- Hot Golden Chai – fresh ground spices, milk and black tea, star anise, hot
Order at the register and…
….watch drinks being prepared at the open bar.
Grab a seat. There are tea (among other plants) tucked throughout. And what’s that you smell? The mist of tea leaf essence.
Thank you to Allen for shooting these photos ^_^